We are always looking out for individuals who are fun, passionate, serious (at work) and has lots of creative juice!
If you have what it takes, we we want you!
Drop us your full resume, photo, portfolios/projects (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the header "Job position at Dr. Young Singapore".
If you've any career-related enquiries, feel free to email us at the same email address and we will get back to you shortly!
Marketing Communication Intern:
- Active managing and planning to increase brand's growth and awareness
- Organize events, source for sponsorships or collaboration opportunities
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by mangement
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist in preparing documentation and presentation for overseas meeting
- Able to commit min. 3 - 6 months
- Basic Marketing knowledge is required
- Adaptable to work in fast-paced environment
- Attentive to details, takes initiative and dilligent.
- A positive and outgoing team-player!